Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Life is busy, but GOOD!

Things have been going great! I will say I’m a very busy lady though!  I’m about to be even more busy too, since my help will be leaving Thursday, and I’ll be on my own.  I had originally planned to have help the first two weeks, but I ended up needing more help, so Brad’s parents(they are SAINTS!) came back for another week and a half…such a blessing!  This c-section is taking a little longer to heal unfortunately, but all things considered I think I’m doing pretty well. 

The kids are doing awesome!  Jack seems to be adjusting to Madeline pretty well, although sometimes when he wants me to come play with him and I am nursing her…he proceeds to show me where I can put her so I can come play with him :) Otherwise…he’s been great!  He gives her kisses and high fives..yes high fives…all the time!  He picks her little hand up and says “high five!”   Madeline is getting too big already…I can’t believe next Monday she will be one month old! 

IMG_0507  Madeline1-3wks 092

For some reason I always find my husband asleep with  my babies laying on him…I wonder why! Could it be the 80+ plus hour work weeks…hmmmm!

Madeline1-3wks 001

Jack has been taking care of Elmo like I take care of Madeline!

Madeline1-3wks 002 Madeline1-3wks 015

My three loves and greatest hate(the ps3) all in one picture…how nice!

Madeline1-3wks 016 Madeline1-3wks 027 Madeline1-3wks 033 Madeline1-3wks 080

No comments: