Pages

Sunday, April 19, 2009

my little big boy






Jack is getting too big for me...and today I dressed him in jeans and a little oxford shirt and he looked like a big boy and I wasn't sure if I was okay with that. He was super cute though.

Most of you know Jack is crawling now...and boy is he crawling...all---over---the---place! He also claps his hands, waves hello to everyone he sees, and says "a dog" when he sees one! He does kisses but hasn't learned how to blow them yet.

We are seeing the doctor tomorrow for his 9 mth well baby....and the nutritionist. Yes...nutritionist...because Jack has slowly fallen to the 5th percentile in weight over the past 3 months. We've been keeping an eye on it with weight checks and at our last appt. we decided it was time to see a nutritionist. Jack eats but doesn't like to drink his formula which is a problem b/c that should be his main source of nutrition. He loves to feed himself with finger foods though! So we've been munching on things like Mum Mums, graham crackers, Puffs, Cheerios, banana bread, muffins, Gerber fruit bars, diced cooked carrotts, avocados, diced fruit(apples, peaches, pears, bananas), and pastas! He loves them all! And yes...I've tried holding out on eating anything until he drinks his milk....he'll fast all day. I always offer milk first....and wait and wait....and offer. Nope---he won't have it and he's very clear about it. So...my thoughts are....the culprit might be ear infections. We'll see I guess...and hopefully the nutritionist will have some good advice.

No comments: