Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

6 Year Anniversary

Hello All!

It's actually Brad this time(hacking into Rebecca's blog unbeknownst to her).

Today is our 6 year anniversary and as you can tell from her posts, we have been extremely blessed by a beautiful, healthy, and happy family.

I want to thank Rebecca for being SO strong through our marriage and my training over the past many, many, years. She has been absolutely everything I could have ever asked for.

Be placed wherever my training dictates...done, taking care of the finances...done, being an amazing daughter and sister...done, putting up with me at times...done, keeping up with our home everyday...done, showing her faith in God during very tough times...done, and last(but certainly not least) showing the way for 2 kids under four 24 hours a day while pregnant and I'm working 60-80 hours a week...done.

You are truly an amazing woman and I am absolutely blessed to have such a strong best friend through this beautiful life.

THANK YOU and I love you!!!































No comments: