Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Christmas…

disney 274

This is pretty much what I have from Christmas! I didn’t take too many pictures because sometimes the camera takes over the experience.  I snapped a few and then put it down & enjoyed our morning.  It was a fabulous Christmas this year…Next year Brad will be deployed for Christmas.  My heart aches thinking about it.  So this year I really wanted to just wake up in our home with our kids and have a lazy Christmas day full of playing, cooking & enjoying each other.  We did just that…no traveling no stress no timelines…it was nice.disney 306

disney 310disney 312disney 326

disney 340

Brennan…I know when you read this one day you might be really upset with me…but I had to put this picture.  It was too funny!  You are such a little mess…and are becoming a master escape artist after bath time and diaper changes and its hilarious and so frustrating, so I think I might be paying you back!

disney 348

Little angel!

1 comment:

Gujarat Carz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.