Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

the days are flying by…

here are some recent pictures of my sweet jack. 

i sometimes think about how i wish i were living closer to home, how i miss my family so much & how sometimes life just stinks, but i have to say that jack is truly my inspiration to live each day to the fullest and leave all my worries behind.  life goes by too fast to worry about what you’d rather be doing, who you’d rather be with & where you’d rather be.  it dawned on me awhile back that i could be sad in San Antonio and wish while i waited to be in Lake Charles again some day, then all the sudden it would finally be that day & jack would be 8 yrs old & I'd most likely have a 6 yr old, 4 yr. old & possibly 2 yr. old…did i really want to spend some of the best years of my life waiting for something else?  I've kind of made a commitment since then to really try and make the best of what's around.  I'm not going to lie and say i don’t have my down days, but I'm finding them fewer and further between my good ones :)  

jack is such a joy—and he’s getting big waaayyy too fast.

IMG_0025 IMG_0009 IMG_0011 IMG_0019 IMG_0023

1 comment:

Kate Dawson said...

He is sooooooooo precious!