Pages

Sunday, October 21, 2012

the kids set the pace

SUmmerFall2012 072

Sometimes my sweet Madeline just wants me to hold her and the truth is I just can’t….I feel stretched pretty thin sometimes.  On a few occasions Jack has offered to hold her…so sweet.

SUmmerFall2012 099

He’s a pretty cool cat.

SUmmerFall2012 105

My mom got the kids  TRIO blocks….Have you ever bought them? My kids LOVE them.  They are really easy to build and don’t fall apart as easy as Legos.  This was Jack’s creation one day.  Yes…it’s a gun.  Yes…it bothered me at first that he loves guns so much, but now not really…HE’S A BOY.  I don’t think they can help it~ His brain is seriously wired to like this stuff, and he wants to kill bad guys and monsters so that’s productive.

SUmmerFall2012 130

Madeline on the other hand is wired to take care of babies.  Little momma…loves her babies!

SUmmerFall2012 136

And to dress herself : )

SUmmerFall2012 144

She is my little Rasta~

SUmmerFall2012 142

Nights on the beach…if you need a place to go to let you mind forget everything else…nothing beats listening to the crashing waves, feeling the soft breeze on your face & the sand beneath your feet.

SUmmerFall2012 145

Or you could play outside in the water after a downpour…with no clothes on.

No comments: