Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Disney World!

disney 492

On a Tuesday Brad said, “Let’s go to Disney World this weekend because I have Thurs. Friday and Monday off!” And I said…..uh…..okay! So in 2 days we planned a Disney trip and had a blast!!!!

disney 464disney 474disney 478

Winnie the Pooh and his crew were one of the first characters we met.  Jack was showing Madeline the way even though he ended up having more “shy” moments than she did!

disney 486

We tried very hard to get a decent family picture at each park….oh well !

disney 490

The ride home at the end of each night was a bit challenging, but we survived it!  What are you supposed to do when all the kids have fallen asleep in a stroller that you have to collapse to get on the bus?  Brad of course handled it gracefully and loved every minute of holding all of his babies at once!

disney 512disney 529

Madeline meeting the princesses was a moment we will never forget.  Brad and I both got a little emotional I think :)  She was in heaven and immediately got the sweetest demeanor when she met Cinderella.  She was star struck for sure!

disney 532disney 541disney 549disney 553disney 563disney 564disney 566disney 571

Madeline was showing Ariel her Ariel doll during the parade :) 

disney 574disney 583

One of the last characters we met was Ariel.  Jack actually tried to grab her sea shells while asking “What are these?!!”  Ariel reacted quickly and went on to explain those were HER shells that she got in the ocean!  LOL. 

Now that I’ve finally found a minute to sit down and blog about this I’m realizing we don’t have as many pictures as I thought!  Taking three kids under the age of 5 to Disney World was a BLAST, but very intense.  I think we were busy enjoying this time with the kids rather than snapping a million pictures. 

I am so thankful we were able to take the kids at this age.  It was so much fun!  I can’t wait to go back!!!

No comments: