Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Visitors!

MoonBawcom 014 copy
We had visitors!!!! Mary, Matt, Emma, Joseph, Nana & Pop Pop came to visit!  We had such a good time despite the fact that the stomach bug went through everyone while they were here! We still managed to enjoy each other's company though!
MoonBawcom 002
Look at that big brother and big sister watching out for their little brother…so sweet!
MoonBawcom 006
My Jack is turning five this summer and going to kindergarten in the fall.  I’m not ready.
MoonBawcom 017MoonBawcom 020
BEAUTIFUL FAMILY
MoonBawcom 023 copy
Brad just finished his oral boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Seriously since I’ve been with Brad he’s always been studying.  Playing the guitar, watching the kids play, driving in the car, at the beach, at the playground, watching evening tv, you name it…ALWAYS A BOOK IN HIS HAND.  THIS WIFE IS OVER IT…and I am so happy for him to be able to just enjoy life without thinking about studying.  He doesn’t have to take another test for 10 years.  WOW.  He actually gets his scores back in JUNE…I don’t doubt that he passed, but I guess the real relief for him will come when he reads PASS on his results!
MoonBawcom 030 copy
MoonBawcom 032 copyMoonBawcom 037MoonBawcom 039
Emma & Joseph…these kids are so sweet and awesome!  I hope I can raise kids like them!  Doesn’t Madeline resemble Emma?
MoonBawcom 042
Nana with her babies…so happy : )
MoonBawcom 047

No comments: