Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1st Doctor's Appt.

Jack went to the doctor today! He is doing great...he's 8 lbs 8 oz now and 21 1/2 inches long! They said his length is in the 75th percentile and his weight is in the 50th percentile. I was very excited about his length...thank goodness he inherited his daddy's long legs! We have been doing well...our main focus has been trying to find time for sleep! Jack is eating every 1 1/2 to 2 hrs so I don't get much sleep at night, but atleast it has improved from the first few nights which was every hour. Other than the lack of sleep we've been great..I feel great and seem to have bounced back from having a c-section pretty well. I'm actually heading to Lake Charles Friday so my dad can meet Jack. If anyone will be in town make sure to give me a call so you can come see us!

No comments: