Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Jack's Room





i finally finished jack's room & bathroom and i love them both! its so great to nurse in my glider and read to him in his room. here are some pics of his room and bathroom. sooo i have to say...i copied from pottery barn kids the paintings on the wall in the bathroom and jack's room...they sell for $289 for the giraffe and alligator and $139 for the hippo and elephant. not sure how much the sailboat costs...but I paid about $35 for all the materials to paint them myself :) I'm really happy with how they came out and feel really sorry for everyone who bought them from pottery barn. i think i might start my own small business and sell kids paintings on ebay. I also managed to make the curtains in Jacks room, which was really fun. now i want a sewing machine and an embroidering machine...Brad is very impressed by my domestication.




No comments: