Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2008

3 months






"what are you doing daddy?"




Jack will be 3 months old this week, and I can't believe it. Time has flown by. We are doing great, and I can say that I have finally gotten the hang of being a mommy. Jack is still waking up once or twice during the night, but I'm sure it won't be long before he is sleeping through the night. He suprises me all the time. One morning I walked downstairs with him and something felt different...he wasn't resting his head on my shoulder anymore! Now he holds his head up all the time and looks around. He's very interested in everything. He loves playing on his playmat and swinging in his swing. At first we didn't have a swing...and then I realized that all babies need a swing b/c they love it and it gives you a chance to get a few things done :) So Jack just got a swing! He also loves loves his baths. As soon as I lay him down in the bathroom and start running the water he smiles really big like he knows whats about to happen. He smiles ALL THE TIME and it melts my heart everytime...especially when I get him out of his crib in the morning! Things are going great and it's starting to get cooler in San Antonio which is wonderful. I'm looking forward to all the holidays coming up...I love the holidays. I can't wait to get a Christmas tree...I love Christmas trees.

No comments: