Pages

Friday, November 21, 2008

4 months

Jack is becoming more fun every day. He has really started to laugh a lot, and almost everytime you look at him he smiles. I feel so lucky to have such a beautiful healthy baby boy. I can't believe I get to have more...what a blessing! I have to say thank you to everyone for all the wonderful advice and ideas for helping Jack sleep better. Some nights are better than others. I had one comment though that has stuck out in my mind...one day you will miss those late nights with Jack...so with that I've completely changed my outlook on this situation.

Brad has been working extremely hard lately. We've hardly been able to see him. His parents are in town this week. Usually he only gets one day off a week...on some random day, but this week he combined this week and next weeks days to have two days off in a row. Its such a treat. This morning he walked into the room with this little bundle saying "one fish taco coming right up!" It was hilarious. Jack seemed to enjoy every bit of it!




Jack has been sucking on his toes...literally. He's quite flexible. I was trying to catch a pic of it, but this is all I could get!






No comments: