Pages

Saturday, November 8, 2008

mmmmm yummy!




To say the least...Jack is still not even close to sleeping through the night. Our neighbor is a pediatrician and said at four months you can give them a little rice cereal...and tomorrow Jack will be 4 months, so I decided what the heck...tonight we'll give it a try! I'm desperate for some kind of decent sleep, and I'm very hopeful this will help. If it doesn't I'll be okay and accept these wonderful sleep patterns God has given my child, but we'll keep our fingers crossed. Awhile back Jack was only waking up once a night, but all of the sudden he relapsed to 3 & 4 times a night. It's hard to take steps backwards after things started improving. Anyways...I guess we'll see! I was quite suprised that he did as well as he did. I think he really liked it. Here a some pics :)





No comments: