Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I went home to see my familia recently. I've been able to go pretty often which makes me sooo thankful. I love being home. We had a wonderful visit! I'm such a mommas girl....I could live next door to my parents for the rest of my life and be completely content.

We spent our time relaxing...cooking good food, taking walks, & going to the park in the evening. Uncle Ben and Aunt Jess (MiMi) came to visit for a couple of nights, so we all went out to dinner at Pats of Henderson, which is a seafood restaurant that definintely gave me my seafood fix. I had a shrimp and oyster poboy...yummy. My little sister, Jennifer, has become very domestic these days...so she cooked a lovely southern meal for us one night at her house....and it was delicious! Thanks Jenny Penny :) I always gain a couple of pounds when I go home...so much good food you just can't pass up!

Here are some pics from the trip!
*Also...say prayers for my Dad...who isn't doing fabulous right now-pray that he can remain stable and be as comfortable as possible until he can get on a heart transplant list.
one messy little boy...jack's shirt is constantly dirtly these days---we start off with a clean shirt in the morning...by midday we change to another one...for supper we take that one off and wear just a diaper and sometimes shorts for the rest of the night...unless we go somewhere in which we usually need a 3rd clean shirt! little boys....

fascinated by the rain....

We love our Mimi!


Uncle John....Jack gave him sweet love and I don't think John Scott knew what to do...so cute!


Paw Paw's gettin Jacks toes

Granna

No comments: