Pages

Monday, June 15, 2009

My baby is almost 1!!!!

What a life...a year has almost gone by and I can't believe it! Jack is almost 1 and I've been planning his 1st birthday party these past couple of weeks. I'm so excited b/c we'll be able to celebrate in Lake Charles with our family and friends. So far the date has been set and the invitations have been mailed! Right now I'm planning a backyard barbeque with games for adults and children(depending if the few we invited can make it.) I've still got to pick out paper products, decorations, and the cakes(one for our guests and ofcourse one for Jack to devour.) I'm so excited and I can't wait! I LOVE birthdays...and I LOVE throwing parties.

Anyways...here are some pics of Jack lately! I have great respect for photographers who photograph little kids, b/c man is it tough!



No comments: