Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

usually….

I’m very sad when the holidays are over…and I am sad to not be with our families in Lake Charles anymore, but I have to say…I’m happy the holidays are over.  while the good food, good company & celebrating Jesus’ b-day is tons of fun…I will admit that i was pooped out.  I told myself I’d wait until after Christmas to prepare for Mady’s arrival b/c Christmas shopping and planning for her and Jack’s big boy room were all starting to make me feel a little stressed.  now the holidays are over and the preparing begins.  I’m amazed at how fast this pregnancy has gone by…I'm already in my 3rd trimester!  anyways…here are the last of the pics from Christmas….

18months 034 i’ve got pregnancy fat face…just thought i’d throw that out there. 

 18months 05818months 04718months 065

Will, Gabby & Aunt Christie

Check out this little stud….notice the Sambas he’s wearing(thanks Aunt Mary)….now he and brad will match!

18months 066

  18months 069Brad with his Dad….

Jack and his cousin Marianna…. 

18months 07518months 077 

18months 079

No comments: