Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blessings

All I can say is I feel so incredibly blessed.  Madeline is a beautiful healthy baby, and Jack just loves her so much!  Things have been going so well.  Madeline is so easy!  I literally have to wake her up to eat…or else I’m not sure if she’d ever eat!  She’s quite the opposite of Jack when he was a newborn…he was wanting to nurse every hour sometimes.  I’ve been able to get plenty of rest, and I have Brad’s parents here helping me too!  They have been wonderful, and I’m so thankful they could be here.  My mom is coming Saturday to stay the week, and I’m really looking forward to seeing her! 

Being a mommy of these two little ones is so amazing!  I feel so happy and content…I love them and Brad so much!

Madeline's b-day 025

Jack loves to wear Madeline’s hat from the hospital!

Madeline's b-day 002 Madeline's b-day 010

Holding his baby sister!  When he decides he wants to “hold bebe” he’s very adamant about it!  He loves her so much!

Madeline's b-day 012 Madeline's b-day 018

Here’s Jack helping to get Madeline ready to go home! 

Madeline's b-day 019 Madeline's b-day 020

1 comment:

geauxcory said...

Congrats Becky! I'm glad things are going so great for you. And Jack looks like such a great big brother. Landry doesn't want to hold Eli, for some reason. She loves him, but I think she's afraid she'll hurt him if she holds him. It's funny how different kids can be.
-Amber