Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

These boots are made for walkin....

Happy Anniversary to me! Our special day is December 17th, but this morning Brad asked me if I wanted my gift early. After much debating and a curious mind that no one can stop...I decided ofcourse I want my gift early. He asked me if I knew what you're suppossed to get for your 3rd anniversary, and of course I had no idea. Well if you don't know either...it's leather or crystal. If you know me well at all you can probably guess I could care a less about anything crystal(and if I did I would probably break it)...so I started thinking...hmmm what would he get me thats leather??? Well...it turned out to be cowboy boots and can I tell you I was so happy. I've wanted a pair of cowboy boots my whole life, but they are pretty expensive and they've been put on my after residency list for a long time. Anyways today Brad took me to go pick out cowboy or should I say cowgirl boots, and I found the perfect ones. Here's a couple of pics for your enjoyment. I think I may wear them every single day. I love them---thank you sweets.








2 comments:

Chapman Hill Chronicles said...

I hate to break the news....you have dad's legs.

Laura said...

Congratulations on the (near-) anniversary : ) The boots are great!