Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

This is how it is

I am in Houston, and so far I HATE it. Yea I said it. I. Want. To. Go. Home. You might be thinking...I thought Rebecca had life all figured out...this new found trust in God that everything is going to be alright, and how we have to put things in perspective, and you gotta have faith and this and that. Yea...it's me...and I'm sad...and I don't have it altogether and right now I'm feeling like crap, and I want to complain, and I have nothing positive to say right this minute, so hopefully you weren't hoping for some new take on life from me today. I. Don't. Have. One.

Houston makes me sad...everything here reminds me of my dad. Jack keeps saying he wants to go to mommas house. How can I be aggravated with him when he's throwing fits...i'm expecting my terribly two year old to travel back and forth from place to place and adjust perfectly to all these different routines/people/homes/beds. Know wonder he's decided to start peeing on the floor.

Madeline has been sick...so i haven't gotten any real consecutive hours of sleep in many nights....so know wonder I have NO patience and I cry over EVERYTHING. Poor brad...for some reason I take it out on him.

I need my gym....working out is my medicine.

I'm sorry I have been blogging about my dad so much...I know it's sad stuff. It's my outlet, and writing about it makes me feel better.

Writing about today is already making me feel better. See god knows what he's doing. Im going to put on my work out clothes. I knew he had a plan for me today.

No comments: