Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Finally...we did it!

Once I had Jack and started traveling with him...and packing all that needs to go with him...I started getting the itch for a bigger car. Brad wanted to wait until Baby #2 was on the way, but if you know me well, once I get my mind set on something I can't get it off :) So, eventually I started researching cars, and I even made up a family budget(which took forever by the way) to show Brad that we could definitely afford a new car. Once I did all that I started looking for cars, and then I found one, and then I bought it :) Now I have a new 2008 Toyota Highlander. It looks just like the top picture of an older post. Its color is blizzard pearl, it seats up to 7 people, and I LOVE IT! I was really trying to decide between it and the 4 Runner, and after driving the Highlander and getting in and out of the 4 Runner I was sold on the Highlander. The Highlander is on a car base, so it actually drives just like the Camry(very smooth), and its lower to the ground. For short people like me....thats important, especially when you have to lift up to put infant seats in and out of your car. I'm having leather seats put in, so I will actually receive the car tomorrow. I'll post pics when I get it!

1 comment:

Haley said...

congrats! new cars are so fun! you guys will definitely be much more comfortable with traveling~perfect!