Pages

Monday, January 5, 2009

the Holidays

The holidays were funfilled and very very busy! Brad was able to take a week off, so we went home to Lake Charles. We spent Christmas Eve at my parents house and Christmas Day at Brad's house. Jack got so many new fun toys, and he loves them all. He also started sitting up! We have to be close by though because he isn't super steady just yet, but he definitely can sit up on his own! I'm also starting to notice two swollen bumps on his gums....so I'm assuming we'll be seeing some teeth pretty soon!

We also had our nephew Braden's wedding to attend in Baton Rouge. Congrats Braden and Camille! We are so excited for you two!

I'm going to post new pics soon, but for now I wanted to put up a video of my sisters enjoying Jack on Christmas Eve. It's hilarious...and I'm sure they are going to kill me for putting it on my blog, but its too cute to not show everyone!

No comments: