Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I miss you


It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.so.bad.

I think about you everyday every single day...I have all these distractions, and sometimes they are helpful, but really I just want to think about you & miss you & cry & wish you were here with me. I don't want to be distracted...I don't want time to go by & like everyone says in time I will heal, and this pain won't be so bad; I want to stay right here in these days closest to the last time I was with you. I don't want to move away from my pain, I don't want to lose you.

I loved my Dad so much. I loved every thing about him...even the things that drove me crazy, and I miss them. I miss it all, and I just want my life back when I had both my Mom and my Dad. I want them both...here.

I know it might not be fun to read my sob story...but just bare with me. I write about things...that's how I deal with them. I write about them, and then I sort of feel better...sort of.

I want to go home.

No comments: