Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Do you miss my kids?

I haven’t blogged in awhile about them…so I KNOW you miss seeing their sweet faces :)

087 090 091 098 131 180 238 

This is Jack’s new trick…does it make me nervous? YES.

Does he do it all the time while saying, “Mommy watch this!” over and over again…YES.

280 284

Jack loves to wear these “work” goggles…he will wear them all day while he works…I guess.  He’s a hard worker too!  And do you see Thomas?  He LOVES Thomas.

314 Sweet Madeline…loves loves her Daddy!323254

I started Madeline on cereal..she hates it…although she seems happy here.  She also hates bottles…I made a  huge mistake and waited too long to give her a bottle…and now well she won’t take one.  It’s lovely.

081

And last but not least…GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!  Jack loves football!  His favorite thing to do is run and tackle..he says, “2, 4, 6!!!” and off he goes running and then falls on the ground as if he’s tackling someone!  Yes…he counts in twos.  I don’t know how to get him to stop.

No comments: