Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Weddings & What not’s…

In July my best friend, Ashley Authement, married one lucky guy…Bob Keates.  We were so excited to make the wedding in Austin, and we had so much fun!  Congrats Ashley & Bob!

Jack wore a seersucker suit, and I have to say…he was TOO cute!  Madeline was precious too, but I COULD NOT get a good picture of her---b/c she kept doing this…Summer2010 264  

Summer2010 232 Summer2010 242 Summer2010 257 Summer2010 229

Madeline will be 5mths pretty soon, and she is just a doll!  She loves to snuggle & smile & laugh! She wakes up once at night to eat, which is such a lifesaver for me!  Summer2010 526 Summer2010 542 

Life is GOING.  We are busy just keeping up with our regular old schedule…gym(where Jack has a blast playing with the other boys and girls while I exercise & Madeline gets loved on in the nursery), errands, lunch, nap & an afternoon full of playing followed by dinner & nighttime!  Jack is still on a pretty strict routine, and Madeline is starting to fall into his routine, which will make life even more easier.  Time flies by too fast, and I’m just trying to slow down as much as I can so I can enjoy these two babies!  I feel so blessed to be able to stay at home with them!

No comments: