Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Jack’s 1st Day of Pre K-3

Fall2011 326

Jack started preschool today!!! He has been waiting to go to school since open house! 

Fall2011 327

Fall2011 329

It was no easy feat getting him to look up and smile…the Transformer lunch box was much more interesting!

Fall2011 331Fall2011 340

We headed to school, and I really wasn’t worried about Jack and separation problems.  I walked him to their meeting spot on the playground and he sat right down with all the kids and was like “Bye Mom!!!”  I stood there for awhile and then thought…Well, I guess I need to go now :(

Maddy and I ran errands together, and then we headed to the gym for a quick 30 minute workout.  (Yes…I went back to the gym yesterday, which means I’ve had a couple decent days!!! I’m hoping it stays this way!!)  As I was going from place to place today I was so relaxed and chilled.  I didn’t realize how much easier it is to shop with just one!  I decided to only leave Jack from 9-12(which means skipping the “lunch bunch” group that stays till 2.)  I think 9-12 is plenty of time for now, and whenever I want I can switch back if I want him to stay longer.  When 12 o’clock rolled around I was so ready and excited to see him.  It felt really good to “miss” him.  I think this is going to be such a good experience for all of us!   When I walked up to pick him up he was so excited to tell me about the things he made and did!  It was so cute and he seemed so happy!

Fall2011 341

And…of course we can’t leave Miss Madeline out!  Do you see how big she’s getting???  She is so sweet, but very very sassy!  Lately she has been insisting on walking everywhere.  Her and Jack are starting to really play well together too, which is fun!

No comments: