Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

So touched…

Dear Rebecca,                               6/29/11

     Thank you for coming in yesterday.  I hope your TMJ is already feeling better.  Mostly I want to express my deepest sympathy for the loss of your Father.  The pain in your sweet eyes broke my heart~I just couldn’t say anything at the moment~ for fear we would both fall apart ~I hope you and your family find peace & healing on your upcoming vacation.  Congrats on your achievements with your husbands career as well!

                                     Love, Sheryl

I wanted to scan this hand written letter I received back in June, but my scanner wasn’t working.  If you remember June was a pretty rough time for me.  The stresses from dealing with losing my Dad had caused my TMJ to get really bad, so I went to my dentist for help.  This sweet nurse asked me if I had any stresses in my life that might be causing my TMJ to get so bad,  and I ended up briefly sharing with her that I had lost my Dad earlier in the year.  Then, a few days later I got a letter in the mail from her…someone I really didn’t know took the time to write me, and it was so touching. 

It reminded me of all the times I’d thought to do something similar for someone but never did.  I was so thankful to have received her letter and really found so much comfort in it. 

It’s the simple things in life…that mean the most.

I do want to say…I’ve been doing much better since then, and my TMJ is in remission in a sense.  I’m also feeling much better pregnancy wise too.  Thank you for all your prayers & love & support.  They seem to be working!

No comments: