Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

my special friend

I have a friend and her name is Erin Barker...the best thing about erin is she's my best friend, and she's the kindest most loving person I know, but the coolest thing about her is she's an amazing artist. Erin has lived down the street from me...well my parents for 14 years(I can't believe we've known each other that long) okay anyways...I've known her forever. Erin graduated from LSU and now she sells her artwork and prints as well. Here is a link to her website www.handpaintedkites.com I really recommend everyone checking it out...if you can't afford a real painting you can get prints made like me and they are just as wonderful. Her artwork is one of a kind and I know you will atleast enjoy looking at everything. I know she is still working on getting it set up so you can possibly order prints from her website, so if you are interested you can email her and she can get one made for you.

Once you take a look at her work I know you will find the same peace that I do in every painting. She is also willing to do specific paintings based on your own pictures or ideas so if you are interested just ask her about it.

No comments: