Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Pool Time!

Usually pools don't start to warm up to a comfortable temp. until later May...atleast for me they don't...I don't like having to get "used" to cold water. Well, our pool is already the perfect temperature! We decided to go swimming a few days ago. It was Jack's first time in a pool, and he loved it! It took a minute or two for him to start exploring, but before we knew it he was crawling around and splashing. Our neighbors Kayla and Jake came with there two littles ones Jackson and Abbey Kate (now three little ones, they just had there third baby today...a little girl, Isabella, congrats guys!) It was lots of fun, and I look forward to spending many afternoons there this summer!



1 comment:

Haley said...

I am so jealous! I wish we had a pool to go to!!!!!!!FUN!